Once you have officially notified ETZ that you will be terminating your agreement. It is your responsibility to extract all your data.
1. Log on to your ETZ dashboard.
2. Hover your cursor over the Reference Data tab.
3. Select Client Entry.
4. Now select Export Data as Excel document and save to your own computer system.
5. Now repeat the process for: Client User Entry, Supplier Entry, Candidate Entry and Assignment Entry.
6. You should now have download files for all 5 catagories.
7. To Save/Downloaded your Timesheets, Sales Invoices and Purchase Invoices, please follow the below instructions.
The system will allow you to download and print multiple invoice documents at once. However, these items must already be grouped in either a sales invoice batch or a pay invoice batch.
*Note* Large batch documents may take a while to create and usually slow down the system significantly. If you are planning to use this option, please try to limit your batch size to streamline the process.
Once the batch has been created on the Manage Invoice Export Batches screen for sales invoices or the Purchase Invoice Export Batches for pay invoices, click the folder icon that says Create or re-create batch document.
The document creation may take a little while depending on the size of the batch. You will see the document creation icon displayed with a blue Information logo as the document is created in the background. Click the green Refresh button at the bottom of the screen until the blue information logo disappears.
You will now see the Download batch document button appear. Clicking this icon will download a PDF of all of the invoices in the batch along with their supporting documents (timesheets, expense receipts, etc.), which you can save and/or print as needed.