There may be many reasons why recipients are not receiving etz emails:
*The primary reason is the input of a different email address that was used to create an account i.e. Candidate trying to log in - please check for errors in spelling *
1. It is most likely that their local security settings are blocking our mail. They need to check their Junk/Spam folders to ensure our mail has not been directed there.
2. The recipients company email settings may be blocking our emails. They will need to ask their internal IT provider to ensure mail from our site is trusted and allowed by their incoming mail servers.
3. The type of email being sent may be the issue. Some companies do not allow emails to contain passwords, login details or hyperlinks.
4. Some companies also restrict the size of an attached document, which may prevent some of your invoice delivery emails from being received. You can either change the invoice grouping to deliver smaller attachments or change the invoice delivery to Email with link and allow the Client to receive a link where they can download their invoices.
5. If the user is a Client and they are not able to change their internal security settings you may find it easier to set them as on-line authorisers so they are able to log in to authorise timesheets. This often works better in these situations as the email they receive asking them to authorise a timesheet does not contain a coded link, which is often the part of the email that incoming servers deem to be suspicious.
6. If none of the scenarios above resolve the issue, the link below may help your IT team.