There are a few things to check to find out why this is the case:
1. Does the authoriser have more than one portal and are they logging into the wrong one?
2. Did the candidate choose the correct authoriser to sign their timesheet?
3. Have you checked the status of the timesheet? It may not be Awaiting Authorisation.
4. Has the candidate chosen the correct signing method, they may have submitted it to be Etz signed so the authoriser may have received an email to sign the timesheet instead of it showing up on the authoriser’s portal.
5. The authoriser may have been set up on the assignment after the timesheet was submitted.
6. If the timesheet was submitted for EtzSign, is the authoriser clicking on the correct/current link? As the timesheet could have been re-opened and submitted again which will send a second link to the authoriser.