The etzInsights configuration pages allows you to setup and configure your etzInsights databases on our Azure platform.
You can configure the following for your data warehouse database:
Location - The geographic location on the server your data warehouse database will be hosted.
Server - If you have multiple etzInsights database configurations you can choose to hosts the databases on the same servers.
Server Password - By default the server will be setup with a random strong password. You can change the server password anytime.
Access Control - Allows you to setup the IP addresses of your client machines that are allowed to access you data warehouse servers.
Creating a New etzInsights Configuration
1. Navigate to the etzInsights Configuration page
2. Click the 'Request a new Configuration' button. The "Request a New etzInsights Configuration" page will load.
3. Use the radio buttons to choose whether your new configuration is for your Agency or, if applicable, your Agency Group.
4. In the 'Server' drop down list select 'Create a NEW Server'.
5. In the 'New Server Location' drop down list, select the location the new server will be created in.
NOTE: For maximum performance it is important to select a location that is geographically closest to where the data will be accessed from.
For example, applications accessing the data warehouse from the UK should choose 'West Europe'.
6. Click the 'Submit Request' button. Your new configuration may take a few minutes to create. Click the 'Refresh' button to see that status of your configuration. When your configuration has been processed, you should see the configuration appear in the list.