Rebuilding your data warehouse will temporarily revoke access to any applications you have connected at the time. The rebuild of your data warehouse database may also take upto a day depending on the amount of data your systems contains.
Rebuilding a Data Warehouse Configuration
1. Navigate to the Data Warehouse Configuration page
2. Click the 'Details' button against the configuration you wish to delete.
3. The Data Warehouse Configuration page will load.
4. Scroll to the 'Options' section.
5. Click the 'Rebuild Database' button.
Note: Rebuilding of your data warehouse configuration could take a few minutes. You can click the 'Refresh' button anytime to see the latest status of your data warehouse configurations.