Your data etzInsights database is hosted on Microsoft Azure in Microsoft SQL server. There are a multitude of ways to connect to the database including
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Microsoft Excel
- many more.
Connecting to your etsInsights Database
Most software that allows remote connections to databases will need 'connection' information. This could be in the form of a 'connection string' or server and login details.
We have included some common example 'connection strings' that you can use from you software.
The example connection strings are available from the configuration details screen.
1. Navigate to the etzinsights Configuration page
2. Click the 'Details' button against the configuration you would like to connect to. The etzInsights configuration page will load.
3. Scroll down to the 'Example Connection Strings' section.
4. Copy the connection string that matches your requirement.
If the software you are using to connect to your data warehouse database requires separate input of server name, user name, password etc. this information can be found in the 'Settings' section at the top of the page.