1. My candidate isn't able to register as they haven't received an email/new user not receiving invitation links, why is this? - PleaserRefer to this article https://etz.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/200860217-I-am-not-receiving-ETZ-emails-invitations-welcomes-password-changes-
2. My candidate has no timesheets in their portal, why is this? - There could a couple of reasons for this, firstly check the AWR monitoring, refer to this article https://etz.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/201884786-A-candidate-cannot-see-any-timesheets-on-their-portal-Why-is-this-
Check the candidate is logging into ETZ using the most recent email address which should match the candidate entry. Ensure you only have one candidate set up with that name and that you haven't misspelt their name and created a duplicate candidate entry. Check the assignment to ensure the timesheets have been created, if you have extended an assignment you may need to create manual timesheets to kickstart the autocreation for future timesheets.
3. Client authoriser cannot see timesheets in their portal, why is this? - Firstly check that the authoriser has been linked and ticked in the assignment entry. See also the following article https://etz.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/200886598-An-authoriser-cannot-see-any-timesheets-to-authorise-on-their-portal
4. I am getting an error message when trying to download a HMRC Intermediary report, why is this? - Refer to this article https://etz.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360021449140-HMRC-Report-Error
5. How do I cancel a timesheet and add a new timesheet manually? - To cancel a timesheet please see article https://etz.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/203152233-How-to-to-Cancel-a-timesheet-
To create a manual timesheet, see this article https://etz.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/201560167-Is-it-possible-to-create-extra-timesheets-on-an-assignment-
6. Candidate unable to upload a PDF Timesheet/expense -
ETZ only allows A4 size images can be uploaded, so it is likely the file you are attempting to upload contains images of larger dimensions. When a document is presented for upload it has to pass through stringent checks to ensure it is an image we can use to attach to sales invoices when we create them further along in the process.
These images must be A4 portrait and the PDF itself must pass through our checks successfully otherwise it is rejected (occasionally they contain other properties that are not acceptable to our site).
7. I changed the supplier on candidate entry but its paying old supplier - When you change the supplier field within the candidate entry, ETZ does not automatically update the assignment, you will need to update the assignment with the new supplier details.
8. The candidate has no option to fill out expenses - Expenses need to bet set up in the assignment. There are different options for expenses, please refer to the following article for more detail on setting up expenses https://etz.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/categories/200045498-Timesheets-Expenses