All new servers are created with a random, strong password by default. If you would like to change the default password, you can do this from the 'Change Password' option against a server.
It is important to note that changing a server password may affect all the etzInsights databases hosted on the server. If your agency is part of an agency group then you could affect a number of etzInsights configurations with a password change.
Changing a Server Password
1. Navigate to the etzInsights Configuration page.
2. Click the tab 'Servers and Access Control'
3. Click the 'Change Password' button against the Server Name you wish to manage.
4. The 'Change Password' page will load.
5. Enter your new password in the 'New Password' box. Enter your password again in the 'Confirm New Password' box.
Note: The password must meet the following requirements:
- Is more than 8 characters in length
- Does not all of the login name
- Contains characters from at least 3 of the following categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphanumeric characters (for example: !, $, #, %)
6. Click the 'Save' button to make the change. The password change will be immediate and will affect any applications that are currently connected to the server.