If you no longer wish to use an etzInsights database you can delete your database.
Deleting your etzinsights database will happen immediately and could affect any applications you have connected at the time.
Deleting a etzInsights Configuration
1. Navigate to the etzInsights Configuration page
2. Click the 'Details' button against the configuration you wish to delete.
3. The etzInsights Configuration page will load.
4. Scroll to the 'Options' section.
5. Click the 'Delete Configuration' button. The screen will navigate back the the main data warehouse configurations page.
Note: Deletion of your etzInsights configuration could take a few minutes. You can click the 'Refresh' button anytime to see if you configuration has been removed.