There are several reporting options and features within the etz Comply Documents menu designed to assist with the management process:
The ‘Send Document Reminders’ option will detail any documents where the process is not yet complete, for example documents that have been ‘sent’ to a recipient but not yet ‘signed’ or indeed ‘signed’ documents that have not yet been approved:
When sending document reminders a relevant email template will be used dependent on the type of document and notification option selected. The following example is relevant to a ‘Signing’ type of document with a notification option of etz sign:
Document Status Report
The Document Status report details documents using the same criterion on the Document Reminders, therefore any documents where the process has not yet been completed will show on this report:
Here is a key of document statuses:
• Initialized – documents have been attached to an entity but not yet ‘sent’ to a recipient
• Sent – documents have been sent to a recipient but are outstanding
• Signed – the recipient has signed the document and it is awaiting your acceptance
• Rejected – the document has been rejected by the recipient
• Waiting for Upload – document upload requests have been issued to the recipient but no documents have yet ben uploaded
• Awaiting Approval – a document has been uploaded and is awaiting administrator approval
This report should be used regularly as part of the etz Comply Documents process to identify which documents are outstanding and which require attention. Using the data on the report the administrator can refer back to the relevant document entity to address any issues (documents can be resent and set as signed as required).
Documents Expiring Report
For those documents where expiry dates are relevant the Documents Expiring report will identify any documents where the expiry date is approaching or has been exceeded:
For any documents that need to be replaced due to expiry (such as Limited Company Self-Billing Agreements for example) a new document can be added and issued as relevant prior to the original documents actual expiry.